Monday, 2 April 2018

Bauler DB

Progress

A busy few weeks has seen considerable progress, though still buildings to finish! Started on the small detailing stuff, including vehicles and figures. Carefully selected the vehicle to be from the late 1950's onwards.
Set the layout up, albeit on temporary legs, and had a running session, of which the photos below are taken of.
A Roco BR64 has also now arrived on the scene!








Thursday, 1 March 2018

Bauler DB 

Progress






Sunday, 31 December 2017

Bauler DB

New loco's

Well, one new loco, the V100. Already had the V90, but you can see the difference in length and detail quite clearly. Both are DCC and sound-fitted.





Monday, 4 December 2017

Bauler DB

An update!

Slow progress but there is something to see, at last!



Wednesday, 11 October 2017

Bauler DB

Nothing really!



Sunday, 9 July 2017

Bauler DB

A change of direction!


Yes, you may wonder what I mean.....
However, I have decided to convert my freight stock to Kadee Couplings!
Makes for easier shunting, and wagons can be closer together too.
All bar one were not a problem, they have the NEM pocket. The odd one out is an old model, so I've got to pluck up the courage to remove the current couplers and install new couplers and boxes.
The couple of V100 loco's have been converted too.
I'm using #18's on the wagons and #17's on the loco's.
I'm still undecided on how I'm going to go with the passenger cars. As they are normally fixed rakes, I might just convert the end vehicles.
So, if you know anyone who wants some standard HO couplers, drop me a line!!

Tuesday, 20 June 2017

Bauler DB

Something done!



Done some ballasting, and started on the scenery. Just testing everything out afterwards!